- A family business company specialized in metals melting and recycling ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Established in 1974 Amman, Jordan, Jordanian Metals Melting Factory is one of the leading recycling factories.
- JMMF was the first to lead and operate into a fully specialized company in Amman, Jordan. We buy metal scrap from local suppliers, factories and auctions. We either segregate materials or recycle it.
- As a result of its clear investments around the region in quality system, it has built a solid reputation in providing a range of recycled aluminum and quality in raw materials to international factories. In order to keep up with the market and customer demands, we keep up with the latest devices and machinery by renewing them such as our Spectrometer laboratory and instrument Analyzer.
- We calibrate our weighbridges yearly to reassure our local market suppliers and international customers their trust and maintain it. We actively pursue long lasting relationships by partnering with our customers providing quality service built upon integrity, honesty and professionalism in order to maintain our reputation, our grandfather’s legacy and the next generation to carry these attributes for years to come.
- JMMF is not only committed to economic viability but also environmental sustainability and waste management for our country and local communities to keep it safe and clean from any industrial waste
Jordanian Metals Melting Factory
We aim to become one of the premier providers of metals recycling and manufacturers around the world in terms quality and environment standards